May 21, 2011

great lens???

'' how cool your lens ? its your lens haved power ? why you wear that colour..its make you eyes look so errrrrrkk..how do you wear ? oh,so great look you eyes .. ''

hello!!! if that the question,i will answer . .
            ''   i likes my lens,it makes me looked cool then ever.. power??, no.. my lens does not haved power.. just want to plesing with other.. i like the colour la...i does not care if the colour not match to me..as i like that colour very much ..thanks a lot..i knew,my eyes looks great when i wear lens.. ''

 see!! the answer its  so simple.. HOWEVER, if you want to plesing, pleess la not at school yayh..
you think, i likes to see it.very not okey!  not because i'm jelous,but it is not a perfect place , not a good place too.. just use your brain as the brains on the top head..

it's okey if you wear lens to school because it makes your eyes more comfortable without wear speck.. know what i mean??

No comments: